Cei Ultrak Multi-Sport Scoreboard & Timer T-300
CEI Presents Ultrak T-300
CEI is proud to introduce the new Ultrak T-300 Multi-Sport Scoreboard and Timer. Adding additional features to existing Ultrak technology, the T-300 is the ideal scoreboard in terms of versatility and price.
• Programmable game time
• Displays scores for two teams up to a maximum score of 199
• Period and possession arrow
• Set/Point mode for match play scoring (i.e. volleyball)
• Large four inch LCD digits for viewing as far away as 150 feet
• 20 inches wide by 18 1/2 inches high
• RF remote control - no cords required - controllable from 150 feet - line of site not necessary
• Count up time with range to 9 hrs. 59 min. 59 sec.
• Dual countdown timers ideal for interval or pace training
• 24 hour clock
• Powered by AC adaptor or four D size batteries
• Free standing on floor or table or wall mounted
Improving upon the Ultrak SCOR, the T-300 has added periods and possession arrow. In addition, this new model features a set/point mode, which allows for match scoring for sports like volleyball. The T-300 also features dual countdown timers that can be used for interval and pace training.
All other features users have come to expect with our scoreboards are available with the T-300. It is battery powered by four D batteries, with an option for AC power if desired. Combined with its radio frequency remote control, no cords are necessary. The user has the freedom to operate this product at any venue. The remote control operates the T-300 from 150 feet away and line of site is not necessary.
The Ultrak T-300 is 20 inches wide by 18 1/2 inches high and has large four inch LCD digits for viewing as far away as 150 feet. The unit can be free-standing on the ground or a table or it can be wall mounted.